Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation!


This weekend, my niece Justine graduated from high school. As graduations go, this was your standard affair - the orchestra playing "Pomp and Circumstance" while the graduates streamed into the gym, the requisite speeches, the presentation of diplomas, and the hat toss. I was thinking, wow, we have to go through this FOUR times in the next several years (God-willing!) and send four kids off to college. And I'm worried about gas prices? Anyway, Justine was beautiful as always and it was fun to see the kids all excited (although their excitement, I'm sure, was mostly just for the all-night party at Silverwood afterward!).


After the graduation, Monica, Jeff and I went out to eat at Red Lobster and left Hannah and Maddison at home with pizza. It was nice to have an adult night out (and a few fruity drinks!).

Congratulations Justine!!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Aww... baby sister! I can't believe she's all grown up now... :(

Anonymous said...

I swear that's Monica in a graduation gown.