Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaden




We had the joy of spending time with our adorable Kaden, my great-nephew (which makes me sound SO OLD) this past weekend. He is the most delicious, sweet, laid-back, beautiful little boy ever! His disposition is so easygoing, and he has the most incredible blue eyes. The best part about him is his ready smile - he will be staring at you with the most serious face and just break into the biggest grin. He really rewards you with a smile or a hug, running into your arms, at just the right moment. He even said "I yah you" to me twice! Which I, of course, translated to mean "I love you"! I think I kissed his little face off - I couldn't get enough of him! I'm so sad I won't be able to see him until he's over two years old next time. These photos should capture a little bit of his darling personality!

No comments: