Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi, It's Me!











I am having such fun scanning photos and plan to do more of the kids when they were little, but I was going through my photos this morning and found a whole batch of "doubles" of just me! I mean, who really wants photos of themselves? But these were halfway decent and taken over the years so I decided to publish a few of them so all my faithful readers can see what I look like (haha, I know most of you see me everyday anyway!) And none of them are too recent. The one of me on Valentine's day is taken about 2004 I think? The one of me in my way cool 70's outfit was Hayley's birthday party (age 9??). Then there's one of me with my birthday cake, circa 2004?? And one of me in a white sweater - not sure when this was taken, but I know Harrison took it and he was pretty little then. He was always good at not chopping off your head, though! Anyway, this is me! Yippee.

No comments: