Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Party!!







Last night (after the hell that was morning) we had our annual St. Patrick's Day party! This is a favorite of Jeff's, complete with homebrew (Lusty Leprechaun this year) and Scotch eggs, corned beef and cabbage and shamrock salad. I made carrot cake with Irish cream frosting, and we had homemade Bailey's and wine to round things out. We made it a potluck so people brought TONS of food and it was devoured by the masses. We had about 45 people in and out throughout the afternoon and it was a lot of fun! We actually killed the keg (a first at one of our parties, but we did get a head start on this one at my book club a couple of weeks ago!) I always forget to take pictures at parties, and this was no exception. I did get a few of the kids before the party which I will post. Hannah's wearing Lucky Charms pajama bottoms that Hayley, Jeff and I also wore for the party! I wish I was better about taking photos, but when I'm hosting a party, I just don't remember to do it. Hayley suggested next time I put her in charge of photos and I think that's a great idea! Anyway, enjoy. And next year, come and join us!!

No comments: