Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random musings............

Heard outside my window just now: "And the body was decomposing.........". Hmmm....not what you'd expect to year when your 10 year old is playing outside. Except that said 10 year old is totally obsessed with "24" which is a completely inappropriate show for someone his age, but tell that to his dad.

Why am I the only one who picks up candy wrappers off the floor or pulls the rug straight after the dogs mess it up running into the house like the crazed maniacs they are? I have actually conducted some (not scientific) experiments. Rug askew? Two full days before I straightened it. Candy wrapper on floor? Four days till I picked it up. Someone (Jeff) put an empty garbage bag box on the floor, supposedly to take out to the recycle bin. But no, I tripped over it twice and stubbed my toe on it once before walking it out to the recycle bin. Earlier, I told the kids to make the dogs shut up. This involved yelling only (not the actual use of any limbs). Harrison said "I'm busy" Seriously? No wonder I'm so tired.

Hayley just popped her head in my room and said "do you happen to have a spare copy of 'A Tale of Two Cities' laying around in here?" I mean, to her credit, I WAS an English major, but really? It's not like I keep classics "just in case". Then she said she needed it tomorrow. Hmmm....not my problem. I already did tenth grade.

Shade barks his stupid head off constantly, even on a nice day when it's sunny. Jeff yells at him and says he is going to kill him but he never does. Promises, promises.

Jeff doesn't even know what grade his kid is in. Men are so lame like that!

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: