Friday, June 26, 2009

Best Husband Award!


Tonight we went out to dinner and I realized as we walked into the Mexican restaurant that I was still wearing my running shoes (and capris - very stylish combo) because I had just finished taking a walk with my neighbor Carla. I felt like SUCH a dork in my running shoes and said to Jeff, "don't I look like a dork?" to which he replied "yes"! But then, on our way up the stairs he said "here, why don't we switch shoes, you can wear my flip flops and I'll wear your running shoes" so we did (and ewww.....mine were sweaty but he put his bare feet in them anyway!). I instantly looked better and couldn't believe how generous he was! I mean, really? To switch shoes with your wife so she doesn't look like a dork and then stuff your feet into her sweaty sneaks? Now, that is true love! What a guy!

2 comments:

Mimi/Papa said...

I can't get past him putting his feet into sweaty shoes...EEEWWWW...haha Only Jeff would do that!...and how sweet!

MAMMA said...

Sweetest guy ever!!! :-)