Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Couple of Harrison Funnys!


We had just visited Tonaiya last Sunday and Harrison had helped Ingrid rub some essential oils on her feet that were to promote brain function and healing (remember, Tonaiya is Harrison's good friend who is hospitalized with encephalitis, and Ingrid is her grandma who is an "energy healer" by trade). On the way home we were talking about these oils and Jeff said "well, they must have absorbed into your hands, Harrison. Do you feel any smarter?" to which Harrison replied "No, but you look a little dumber!" (ba-da-bum!)


Yesterday I took Harrison to Toys R Us to FINALLY spend a gift card of his I've been carrying around in my wallet for months. He picked out some walkie-talkies, we paid, and were leaving the store. He looked wistfully at the "rides" (the ones you put a quarter in) and said "me and the rides, we used to be tight. But as I've grown older, we've grown apart!"


He makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Mimi/Papa said...

I can visualize a Vegas show here...LOLOL What a commedian!

Jeff said...

That was classic!

MAMMA said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! How can you stand it? I just crack up at his antics!! What a funny, funny boy!!
Love, M2