Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just the latest...........

Here I am in the kitchen. I baked some bar cookies. I hated them!

Here's Hannah at the computer where she watches You Tube videos for hours...........

Here's Arlie after a long gym workout, doing her chores........

Here's Jeff practicing his guitar......

Here's Harrison playing "Don't Spill the Beans"....

Here's Hayley setting up "Don't Break The Ice".........

Hayley and Harrison playing a game together. This is a very rare sighting, almost never caught on camera...........

Jeff.......bored? Amused? Indifferent?

Jeff.......casual? In disbelief? Caught off guard?

1 comment:

MAMMA said...

Arlie is looking quite buff!! she must be working hard. Jeff would look good with a portrait taken with that dark blue background - it suits him. What happened to Hayleys arm? Am I just lost about that injury? I loved those games - we gave ours to the neighbor kids along with a bunch of stuffed animals (they thought it was christmas, I'm sure their Mom was thrilled to get our junk heehee!) I noticed you have your halloween decorations up (above the stove) and I'm sure you will have another halloween party that I can't come to. :-( I haven't even gotten the boxes down yet! Tell Mom Hi if she hasn't left yet and post on your dang blog more often!!!