Monday, November 30, 2009

Cash Only? Whatever........

Harrison and I went out to eat today after a doctor's apppointment he had in Seattle. We chose Dick's Burgers - kind of a Seattle institution! We ordered and went to pay and .........cash only, the guy says......NO place did they say "cash only". I really hate places that are cash only. I mean, where are the checks and balances? Plus, who carries cash anymore? I mean, I might have $10 or $20 in my wallet at any given time, but it disappears as quickly as it gets there, usually taken by one of my teenagers. So, why even bother carrying cash? Why isn't a debit card just as good? Needless to say we left without our burgers and chose to eat at Kidd Valley instead. I mean, get with the times, Dick's! Sheesh..........

1 comment:

Jeff said...

The drug dealers and pimps who eat at Dicks carry a lot of cash:)