Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random stuff.......

Today at coffee, I saw a woman put TEN Equal sweetener packets in her coffee. She had a system -tear two at a time, pour into coffee, lick the packages, throw in trash. It was disgusting and just a little bit disturbing.......

Harrison came home and said he HATES his school picture....funny, the girls all liked theirs. How's that for role-reversal?

The kids and I got swine flu vaccines this week. I hope they don't discover some horrible side effect or we're screwed.

Yesterday at work I watched a show called "The ABC's of Hip Hop" and I learned to "put a little attitude" into my workout.........wha'd you say? wha'd you say? I said I don' know.....big hug! You'd have to see it..........but I showed off my new moves to anyone who would watch.....

I bought satsumas at the store and put them in the fridge. When I was done I had this nifty mesh sack, so I pulled it tight over my face and went around scaring people by pretending to be a criminal. When I exhausted that fun, I tucked my hair into it and pretended I was a lunch lady. I served dinner in it. Who says grownups can't play make believe?

At my job this week I've been simultaneously offered a booger and a hug. I chose the hug.

I have stitches in my back......

I still send juice boxes in my high-schooler's lunch. Is that dorky?

Hayley made the most delicious chocolate/butterscotch chip cookies this week. I've eaten like 20. I MAY have a little problem........

I have to post something today because it's Thursday and my husband only reads this on Fridays and only because he puts it on his Outlook reminders. How's THAT for being interested in my blog?

2 comments:

MAMMA said...

My kids still love juice boxes - why the hell do you have stitches in your back - I don't get the sweetener thing either, just use sugar for Gods sake - and I would have taken the hug too!
Jeff needs to read this more often - it comes with a nice chuckle most times!!
Love, M2

jeff said...

Thanks