Monday, March 22, 2010

Variety Show!

Harrison and Hayley after their performance

Harrison sings and Hayley plays the guitar

Arlie after her dance - notice the arm?

Hannah and her friends Danni and Tiffany

Hannah and Donnie - our stage crew "Team Inertia"
We had another successful Variety Show friday night, March 19. Almost 80 kids performed in 45 acts! Arlie hurt her wrist at gymnastics on Tuesday night, went to the dr. on Thursday, and dr. said no gymnastics for two weeks! Oops! Her routine was gymnastics. So, like the trouper she is, she and Hannah (and me) made up a dance to replace the gymnastics routine and she did great! Harrison sang a medly of "Fireflies" and "I'm Yours" to Hayley's accompaniment on the guitar and sounded amazing! Hannah and Donnie were a super stage crew again this year, and this time they sported "Team Intertia' t-shirts made by yours truly. I was presented with flowers at the end of the show which was really sweet. Now, I'm posting from San Francisco, which I jetted off to the very next morning! (And deja vu, I think last year at this time I was posting Variety Show blog stuff in San Francisco!)





No comments: