Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Technical difficulties......

What the HECK is going on with Blogger? When I upload photos, I get all these letters and such, like a "code" for the picture, which only shows up AFTER I hit "publish". So, that means I can't see the pic to write a caption under it. This is NOT working for me. Why do they keep changing things? I need my pictures to work the way they used to so I can write my blog!! And forget finding any help on the site. Their answers do NOT help at all, because there simply is not an option for "what the hell are you stupid people doing f-ing with my blog like this?". So, if anyone who reads this knows what's happening, let me know. I just want to upload pics and update my blog! :(

1 comment:

Pitchin Princess said...

I haven't tried to upload pictures for a while, I'm a bad blogger I know. I have had problems uploading pictures in the past though and it is frustrating especially when you have to start over at square one to try and reload them. Unfortunately I think this is one of those you get what you pay for things. And since it is free they don't give a rats a$$ that things don't work for the users, but if you were to upgrade and pay for the site then I'm sure you'd get some customer service.