Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things that piss me off..........

I'm really irritated right now so I'm just going to vent about things that piss me off. Here we go:
- computers that don't do what they're supposed to
- when my daughters "borrow" my clothes without asking, which is called "taking" and especially makes me mad when it's something I've been looking for and I know they just borrow my stuff because they're too lazy to wash their own clothes
- when my daughters "borrow" my makeup, which is called "using it" because they say mine's "better" but really it's just neater and kept all in one place. What a concept.
- stinky dogs. Which mine are, all the time. And someone should wash them and it shouldn't be me because I never wanted the dogs in the first place. I'm sick of cleaning up after them, dealing with their whining, and I can't wait till they die and I can get a cat.
- dog hair and other icky stuff on the floors. I really wish someone would vacuum my floors every single day. I'd do it but I'm too busy cleaning up after the kids and the dogs. But nothing makes a house look trashy more than dirty floors.
- looking at people's vacation photos on Facebook. Yeah, I'm glad you got to go on a nice vacation, but really? For every single school break you go someplace exotic? I just want to take my kids to Disneyland once before they all go to college.

Ok, that's all I can think of right now. I'm done.

No comments: