Thursday, October 6, 2011

For my husband........

I'm writing this on Thursday night, while my husband reads a book in bed next to me. He won't read this until tomorrow, because part of his Friday ritual is to read my blog (and it bugs me that he only reads it once a week, but what can I do?). Anyway, since I know he'll read this tomorrow.....Jeff, this one is for you.

Thanks for being so supportive. Thanks for helping me see things with my heart AND my head. Thanks for listening to my ideas and giving me new ideas to think about. Thanks for frappe hour and date night. Thanks for going along with things even when you don't want to. Thanks for showing up. Thanks for being there. Thanks for loving me.

That's all. I love you!

1 comment:

jeff said...

Awww, I love you. Thank you for making me complete:)