Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I haven't been writing...........

I can't believe how much I've been neglecting my blog. I LOVE my blog. It's my best friend. No, actually.

So, it really distresses me when I ignore it and let it languish for weeks. And I don't have any good reason, except:

1. Work
2. Kids
3. Life
4. Husband
5. Housework
6. Facebook
7. Making a photobook on Shutterfly that keeps screwing up so I have to keep doing it over and over until I'm so distressed I need to unplug so there goes my blogging time
8. Eating
9. Driving kids places. Except my youngest just got his license so there goes that excuse. And there goes my sense of peace and calm because where the f*ck are my kids? I have no idea.
10. Cooking dinner. That shit takes up WAY too much of my blogging time.
11. Sleeping
12. Exercising (stop laughing, it's true, I actually do, like, 20 minutes of cardio sometimes. At this rate, I should be bikini-ready by the time I'm 95)

So, as you can see, my life is full of blogging material and no time to blog it. UGH! Why can't I just stay at home and be a successful writer? Because I really don't make that much money at my job. And I work REALLY HARD at my job and I get paid the same as when I didn't have to work hard at all so that sucks. I just want to blog, and write and blog and read and research and blog and write some more.

I'm sorry, blog. I love you. I'll try to spend more time with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You just made my night. :)

Unknown said...

You just made my night!

Unknown said...

Love it! :)