Friday, September 4, 2009

Because I have to........

Monica was very let down that I didn't blog for several days, and I STILL have not posted photos of our latest camping trip, so I promised to write SOMETHING every day. So, here's my something.

Last night a bag of groceries got left out and it was all perishable. So, that was money down the drain. I hate it when that kind of stuff happens. Plus, Georgette ate half a brick of pepperjack cheese. (I'm glad I don't scoop the poop!).

It's supposed to rain all weekend. That sucks. Jeff is hell bent on going to the beach to fish off the dock and toss the crab net a few times. So, I guess we'll be doing that despite the rain. Just hope we catch something this time. Tomorrow is supposed to be the most rainy, so we are planning to stay home. I envision curling up and making a huge dent in "East of Eden" but I also have mountains of laundry to fold and hang. Mountains. I am not kidding. Last night I slept with it all at the foot of my bed.

My ex has successfully reduced his child support by $700 a month. That's all I can say about that because my kids read this blog. But you can come to your own conclusions. And feel free to add any descriptive words.

I am insanely tired. Getting up early this week after a long summer of NOT getting up before 7 a.m. has wreaked havoc on me. Bleh.

I just spilled a whole cup of water all over my backpack and the floor. And I think the dog just peed on the floor. There's a lot of fluid on my floors.

I'm going to bed.........

1 comment:

MAMMA said...

hahahahaha!!! I have to tell you, I thought it was going to be something a little less descriptive but I am not disappointed in the least! You crack me up!!!thanks so much for writing!!!
Love, M2