Saturday, October 24, 2009

Field Trip with Peggy

Peggy and I on our photo field trip!

Crow!

Berries

Peggy (taken with my sepia filter)

Taken with my blue filter

Taken with my yellow filter

Taken with my yellow filter

I took almost the exact same picture last year!

Pretty colors!

Bird carved into a stump

Tree reaching over the water...

Reflections

The old man in the tree (with apologies to Ernest Hemingway and "The Old Man and the Sea")

Bridge over untroubled water

Reflections in Bothell

I met my friend Peggy for lunch and a "photo field trip" which is something we've been meaning to do for a LONG time. It was fun to play with my new lenses/filters (thanks to my cousin, Megan, who bought them by mistake on ebay thinking they fit her camera, but didn't - and she generously sent them ALL to me for my camera!). Here are some of the photos from that day.

No comments: