Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update on Project Laundry

So far, Hayley, Hannah and Harrison have done their own laundry (Arlie's turn is tonight). Hayley and Hannah did fine, but their clothes are still sitting in baskets, waiting to be folded and put away (hmmm..........wonder how many months THAT will take?). Harrison poured chlorine bleach into his loads (oops! I said "Clorox 2 color safe bleach" and he saw "Clorox" on the bottle and assumed it was the right stuff). He only ruined two old shirts that were getting too small anyway, and they got a few spots on them. Otherwise, miraculously, even his darks and jeans came away unscathed (thank GOD because I can't keep the kid in jeans anyway, he outgrows them every couple of months). Again, his stuff is sitting in a basket. I've been doing my stuff in between their loads, like in the morning. Came home yesterday to find one of my loads, still wet, piled on top of the dryer. Hmm......okay.........well at least it wasn't on the floor! There are still several piles of clothes in the hallway and my kids will gone to their dad's this weekend so I don't anticipate that disappearing until next week. But I'm holding out.............

1 comment:

MAMMA said...

BE STRONG OH MIGHTY LAUNDRY QUEEN!!!!
Love, M2