Monday, June 21, 2010

9th grade cruise

My beautiful Hannah graduated from 9th grade!

I did her hair for the occasion of the 9th grade cruise.....

Silver slippers and painted toes.....


What a gorgeous girl!

Lars, Carissa, Hannah and Drew looking amazing!

Hannah and Drew - buddies since second grade!

Hannah and her "brother" Lars....

Chandler, Drew and Hannah

Hannah and her beautiful friends

More friends!
The 9th graders go on a cruise around Lake Washington to celebrate their "graduation". Everyone gets dressed up and they enjoy a three hour lake cruise with catered food and drinks, dancing, and fun with their friends. Hannah picked the most beautiful dress that was just perfect on her, Hayley did her makeup, I did her hair and she looked stunning! She's such a beautiful girl and I can't believe she's off to high school.
Where are you going, my little one, little one..
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of the door.....
HAPPY 9TH GRADE GRADUATION, HANNAH!










No comments: