Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Birthday!


Today was my 41st birthday! And it was a very nice birthday. Even though I had a bad cold and felt icky, I enjoyed many of my favorite things, including:




  • Snow day - there was no school, and no work for me today!


  • Coffee - I got to visit with Tonya at coffee this morning


  • Nap - I took a two hour nap (mostly because of the cold, but still!)


  • Dinner - Jeff made a wonderful dinner of: appetizers - edamame and tempura shrimp, dinner - teriyaki cedar planked salmon with rice, potatoes and fresh green beans, and Hayley made me a delicious cake for dessert!


  • Movies and hanging out with the kids - we watched A Christmas Story and The Polar Express tonight and just chilled with the kids and it was SO nice.


  • Taking pictures - we captured everything in photos!


So, I would say it was a great birthday indeed!

No comments: