Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday musings..........

I opened up my email and a news story popped up. "See the latest trends in lingerie for fall". WTF? Isn't the "trend" just "wear something frilly, small and silky and get laid"? I didn't know there were "trends" in lingerie.

I left for work at 8 a.m. and got home at 9 p.m. I'm only mentioning that because IT SUCKS.

I ate a piece of cake at a meeting tonight and thought "wow, that frosting is too sweet". This is earth-shattering because I love sweet stuff and I do not recognize this person who thinks something is too sweet. But do not despair. I had a small bowl of chocolate chips before bed, so all is right with the world again.

My daughter had to wear paper shorts at the hospital today for her arthritis checkup. I wrote "property of Hannah" on her butt with a Sharpie.

My baby leaves in two days for college. TWO DAYS! This makes my tummy hurt a little. Tomorrow night we are having "the last supper". She picked cedar-planked salmon, corn on the cob, sweet Hawaiian rolls and Ben and Jerry's. At least I can send her off in the world knowing she appreciates the finer things! :)

I am so, so tired. Can I just call in "tired" to work tomorrow? No?

I love my bed.

No comments: